Epicures recently declared that there is not better way to celebrate sunny days and the beginning or Rosè season than making these delicious treats…….we agree!! Share these fruity, boozy ice pops with your friends!
Try this recipe with our new 2016 Life is Rosè!!
BUY ONLINE NOW
5 hours 15 minutes (including freezing time)
- 6 ounces strawberries, hulled (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 ounces fresh raspberries (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 2/3 cups dry rosé (about half of a 750 ml bottle)
- 1/2 cup ruby red grapefruit juice, preferably fresh
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup whole or sliced fresh strawberries and raspberries
- 10 (2.5-ounce) freezer ice-pop molds and sticks
- Purée strawberries, raspberries, rosé, grapefruit juice, and sugar on high speed in a blender until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a large measuring cup; discard seeds and foam.
- Divide strawberry mixture among ice-pop molds, leaving about 1″ space at the top. Freeze until slushy, about 1 hour. Stir with an ice-pop stick, then add fresh berries, stirring to incorporate with stick.
- Cover molds, insert sticks, and freeze until ice pops are solid, at least 4 hours.
Do Ahead ~ Ice pops can be made 3 months ahead. Freeze until solid, then transfer to an airtight container and keep frozen.